With FRiENDi mobile you get even more than just great rates! Our services are designed to help you enjoy your mobile life. From Balance Enquiry to Online recharge, you can find out all about services here.
Out of credit? The Advance Credit service allows you to make urgent calls when needed.
Simply dial *120*20# to avail this service and get 450 Bz as advance credit.
The advance credit amount of 450 Bz will be debited from your account upon your next recharge and you will be charged a service fee of 50 Bz.
To avail this service, customers should comply with eligibility terms and conditions.
To check our latest mobile plans and bundles simply dial *136#
To check the remaining balance of your data plan simply dial *125#
You can easily check your remaining balance from your mobile by simply dialing *122#
You can now transfer credit to your friends and family outside Oman with FRiENDi mobile’s International Credit Transfer service. The service will enable you to transfer credit with various denominations starting from 400 Bz to numerous countries and operators.
To transfer international credit simply dial *222# and follow the steps.
You can transfer credit to any FRiENDi mobile number for free by simply dialing *123#
You can manage your FRiENDi mobile line all by yourself, 24 hours a day, by simply dialing *100#
You can conveniently recharge your account using one of the following options:
1. Recharge online with FRiENDi: Register your number online and have access to our numerous services including FRiENDi mobile's exclusive online option where you can instantly recharge your account, set an auto or scheduled recharge option based on your preference. ONLINE RECHARGE >
2. FRiENDi recharge cards: Available in shops all across Oman, the available denominations of recharge are 500 Bz, RO 1, RO 3, RO 5 and RO 10.
To recharge your account dial: *121* Voucher PIN number #
To check the shops nearest to you CLICK HERE >
3. Electronic voucher: Recharge your account by purchasing electronic recharge vouchers with predefined denominations available in shops all across Oman.
If you are out of credit or want your friend to call you back, you can simply do that by using FRiENDi mobile’s unlimited call me back service.
To request your friend to call you back dial: *131* friend's phone number #
If you are out of coverage, charge or your line is busy and you don't want to miss any calls during this time, simply activate FRiENDi mobile’s missed call notification service.
To activate please dial: *132#
FRiENDi mobile supports seamless roaming in various countries across the globe including all the GCC countries, so you can continue using your mobile hassle free.
However, in some countries kindly dial: *135*00(country code) number# in order to use your FRiENDi mobile.
To find the roaming rates CLICK HERE >
Park your car conveniently within seconds with SMS parking service from FRiENDi mobile. Simply type your car number followed by the car code and SMS it to 90091.
SMS parking instructions:
|Minutes Reserved||Rate (RO)|
If you wish to become part of the FRiENDi mobile network without changing your current mobile number, you can do that now with the mobile number portability service from FRiENDi mobile. Join FRiENDi and enjoy our great international call rates, mobile phone and internet services as well as special offers.
With the mobile number portability service, you can switch to FRiENDi mobile without having to change your number.
To request a port in, you can visit FRiENDi mobile’s shop in Al-Asalah building, kiosks in the Oman Avenues Mall, Muscat City Center or the Muscat International Airport. The starter packs are also available in thousands of stores across the Sultanate of Oman.
Any prepaid customer who is currently with another mobile service provider can port in his/her number to FRiENDi mobile.
• The customer must fill the activation form properly along with a copy of an identification card, residence card or passport. All the mandatory fields must be filled properly.
• The number must be registered under the name of the applicant with the same identification card, residence card or passport.
• The signature on the application should be identical to the one on the identification card, residence card or passport.
• The number that the customer wishes to transfer should be a pre-paid number. If the number is post-paid, then the customer must first transfer the number to pre-paid by visiting the service provider and then visit us again to submit the port in request.
• The number that the customer wishes to transfer should be a personal one. Numbers that are registered under a business or government entity cannot be ported.