Manage your FRiENDi mobile account with simple easy steps! Also, enjoy our value-added services and happy rates.
Always know how much balance you have remaining after each call simply by choosing to display your end-of-call balance notification.
To activate dial *114#
You can transfer credit to any FRiENDi mobile number for free by dialing *213#
If you are out of credit or want your friend to call you back, you can simply do that by using FRiENDi mobile’s FREE and UNLIMITED call me back service.
To request your friend to call you back dial *131* Friend's Phone Number #
If you are out of coverage, low on battery or your line is busy, and you don't want to miss any calls during this time, simply activate FRiENDi mobile’s missed call notification service.
To activate dial: *132#
FRiENDi mobile supports seamless voice & SMS roaming in various countries across the globe including all the GCC countries, so you can continue using your mobile hassle free.
However, in some countries kindly dial *135*00(country code) number# in order to use your FRiENDi mobile.
To find the roaming rates CLICK HERE >
1. How do I port-in my number?
- You only need to ensure that the number you want to port-in is a pre-paid number and is registered under your name.
- Then go to the nearest dealer or to the FRiENDi mobile kiosk and buy a FRiENDi mobile SIM card.
- When you fill the activation form, make sure that your mobile number, signature, identification document, and name exactly match the information that you have registered with your current operator.
- Please ensure you use all your remaining credit as the existing credit will expire upon successful porting and will not be carried forward.
- Call charges, plans and VAS offered by FRiENDi will differ from that offered by your current service provider.
- You will have to back up the contacts and the messages stored on the old SIM card before making the porting request. FRiENDi mobile will not be able to transfer these details to the new SIM card.
2. How long does it take to port a number?
The entire process of porting will take three (3) working days.
3. Where can I find information about the status of my port-in request?
- We will be in touch over the phone during this process.
- We will call you first to verify your information before submitting your request. You will receive an automated SMS once the port-in request is approved to inform you that your number will be disconnected for two hours, after which you must restart your mobile.
- All this will be done within three working days.
With this additional service, we have you covered during situations of emergency!
Borrow credit to make urgent calls or buy data plans.
|Dial||Advance credit amount||Service fee||Total amount deducted on next recharge|
|*120#||450 Bz||50 Bz||500 Bz|
To benefit from this service:
Hassle free SMS parking service from FRiENDi mobile. Type your car number followed by the car code and SMS it to 90091.
SMS parking instructions:
|Minutes Reserved||Rate (RO)|
Send credit as a gift to your family and friends outside Oman with FRiENDi mobile’s International Credit Transfer service.
To start transferring international credit dial *222# and follow these steps:
Enter the international phone number with the country code (example: 00911412680011)
Select the amount that you would like to transfer.